Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday...

We'll I have to say the day I had today wasn't one of a scrapper...I have been suffering ( kidding) with a teething baby...so needless to say I haven't got much done in the last couple of days. But I have managed to make 8 of those post it note covers, and I made a trek to the dollar store for some miscellaneous supplies: glue, velcro, fibers, index cards, etc.
I've been trying to come up with ideas for my opening gala and I think with Cynthia's help I've got it figured out. I am set in theory, now I just need to take action...make sure I have enough supplies, snacks (which I won't get yet) and an awesome door prize or two.
I still feel like today was a waste but as a mom I am entitled to put my teething, miserable feeling son first...so I did! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment