Sunday, March 22, 2009

albums...


I've tried 2 new albums over the last few days and I have to say they turned out quite good. I have the pictures posted in my slide show but I'll add one to this blog too. I think my favorite is the "flip flop" album but the "circle flip up" album looks awesome when it's finished but it's just a little more tricky for making the templates. The flip flop album is not made with flip flops (shoes), I do plan to make one of those once I find a tutorial. I will have a class on how to make this flip flop album probably right before the summer. We'll do it using the "simply scrappin' " sets from SU! and it'll probably be a choice of 2 or 3 patterns. The circle album is a sweet center piece for any table. Seems like maybe a christmas album to me.... We'll see. Approx. time I spent on the flip flop album....5 hours for the first one...2 hours on the second one ( not pictured) the circle flip up album time was about 4 hours and haven't attempted another yet (been sick with a head cold). Overall I'd rate the the flip flop as a class project and the circle flip up as a need to attempt a few more times first.

No comments:

Post a Comment