Monday, March 30, 2009

sorry I haven't posted in so long!


Well the gala has come and gone..not bad I shall say. Thanks to those of you who came! I went to Evelyn's meeting and I think my 3x3 card was a hit everyone said "aww cute" when I swapped with them. My up line's up line has decided to call a meeting for us girls. So in preparation for this we have to create a tag (actually 6 all same) for a tag swap at this meeting. I already finished mine, did them today while Dex napped for 2 hours! I'm really happy with how they turned out. I found the tutorial on "youtube" and the card is called a " no waste criss cross card" I just made it half the size of a regular card. To make this darling "tag" I used the new delicate dots paper from the sale-a-bration catalogue and the so saffron designer series. Since I used silver brads for the flower and ribbon pull, I thought I'd emboss a nice saying in silver to match. The stamp is from "a beautiful thing" set and my flower's from the dollar store...SHHH! don't tell anyone! :-) I almost forgot the leaf...it's from my ABC Images stamp set and I coloured it using my Old Olive pastel and my blender pen. I originally used the cerntainly celery but it wasn't dark enough for my liking. Isn't it just Delicate!?!?! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment