Saturday, March 7, 2009

Check out my NEW features!

Hi! my hubby finally got some of his projects done for me. The slide show which he wrote the application for, mouse over the pictures see what happens...pretty nifty hun? The flowers in my header are now "buttons" mouse over one of the first two, see the option?? now click it! I will have something for each flower soon, but he DOES have a day job so I got to take the work I get when it given.
Today I didn't do much scrappin' of my own, I went to Cynthia's (my upline) all occasions card class. Sometimes it's nice to have someone think for you. It was fun, now I really can't wait to get my classes started. I'm even thinking about doing 12x12 album pages as classes. Please let me know what you'd like to see in a class and I'll do my best to accomodate.
P.S. DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD TONIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment