Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 28th --Gala

I'm starting to get nervous about my gala...so far I only have 5 people coming...that's not nearly enough. I think I'm going to have to post an invite on kijiji...why not..I can decide on who I let come or not....Anyways, please if you know anyone who you think would enjoy this FREE event pass along the invite or this site. I need to know all who are attending by March 20th, for supplies and refreshments quantities. My young son will be here (with my mother watching him) so if someone has to bring the baby it is ok but this is intended for adults. We wanna have fun and "let down our hair" don't we??? Keep me posted if you want to come, it's going to be so much fun, just send me an email.
p.s. I didn't get around to taking the pictures I promised yesterday I was busy starting my 3x3 cards for Evelyn's meeting on the 29th March. Sorry! I'll get them done asap..keep checking my slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment