Saturday, February 28, 2009

Party invites


There! They are done and ready, the invites for Dexter's first birthday that is...so if you get one of these just pretend that you haven't seen it. I used Stampin' Up's Tangerine tango, tempting turquoise, and green galore cardstock. I used the sliding card technique that I love and found on split cost stampers and the "you're a blast" rocket stamp from "pun fun"stamp set by SU!. The only thing that I didn't use by Stampin' Up is the thin green ribbon on the top of the pull card.
I colored the rocket using my pastels and a blender pen (from my starter kit), I never used this technique before but I like it! It was so simple! For the info on the inside of the card I used the fonts comic sans ms and font diner dot com sparkly from dafont.com, have I ever mentioned how much I love that site!?!?!
TA-DA!!! A nice invite suitable for child's birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment