Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Karma!


We went to a birthday party tonight and had a great time. Dexter was so well behaved. The reason why I'm posting this is to tell you about the Birthday card I made for the special birthday girl. I used my SU! starter kit, of course! The paper is lovely lilac, and basic black, the stamp sets are "simply said" and "warm words" and I used black and lilac ink as well. The ribbon came from the dollar store but it shows how well Stampin' Up! coordinates with everything. I use other company's items but only to accent my SU! products, besides who's going to know if I used SU!'s glue tape or the dollar store's...I mean really? Anyways, I hope you like the picture. I got the inspiration from split coast stampers, again...I love that site. I probably spend a couple hours everyday there.

No comments:

Post a Comment