Sunday, February 8, 2009

In the "works"

I have a few ideas rolling in my head about up coming projects. I'm still awaiting the arrival of my starter kit so these ideas are only in my mind. But I figured I'll tell you so I won't forget later. hahaha! First off I've got to plan my "Gala" projects. I'm thinking of doing 2 cards and a bookmark. Since it's during March 1 card may have an Easter theme. The other project on my to do list is the party invitations for my son's first birthday. I can't wait these are going to be bright, fun and "all boy"ish. Once these are done I will post pictures.
I should really get some scrapping done...I plan to do a large book (12x12) of my son from birth to 1 year. I have taken a picure of him every week and on he 9th of every month (he was born April 9th). I plan to have the first page just a single picture (his first one) then each 2 page spread I'll have the week 1, 2, 3, 4 and 1 month pictures then the next 2 pags will be week5, 6, 7, 8, and 2 months, etc. should be a large book by the time I'm done 26 pages. I want the last page to be a picture of him eating his cake on his birthday. Think it'll be the best gift to me, and I'll keep it for his "wife" someday.
well until next time: Ready, set stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment